Born as the youngest child into a family that was very musically oriented, she sang before she was able to even speak.
As a youngster she became interested in the natural sciences, and studied biology, psychology, and music, especially singing, and learned to play several instruments.
Soon she also started to learn about alternative healing methods, and took trainings in different methods of spiritual and energetic healing, including psychosynthesis, psychological counseling, and massage. She took up the practice of several forms of meditation
Singing always remained an important part of her life.
Trainings and qualifications:
- Health counselor for back, feet and joints.
- University studies in human biology and psychology, with several trainings in special fields of psychology.
- Atlasprof at the Atlas-Academy Switzerland with Rene C. Schümperli.
- Healing practitioner for animals
- Profound trainings in different types of massage: foot reflexology, psychoenergetic massage, Dorn-Breuss treatments, Lomi massage, and several types of specialty massage from the USA. After having learned all of these she also taught massage over a period of several years.
- Different forms of subtle energy work: Oneness Deeksha trainer, Universal Whitetime Healing, Reiki, work in the field of energetic information, quantum field healing, and matrix work.
- Various kinds of training for working with voice: She studied classical singing at the University of Detmold, Germany, and went through alternative trainings in Werbeck singing, as well as functional voice training with Prof. Rabine Weimar and functional voice work with Prof. Gisela Rohmert, in Darmstadt, Germany.
In 1995 she started developing a voice therapy that she called Singing Heart, and discovered the Soundcodes for spiritual healing.
In 2011 she brought it all together, by inventing and developing Atlas Balancing, where a gentle, not therapeutic (like a general Touch for Health) along with specific soundcodes are used to decode the healthy information that the body already posesses for a balanced and healthy positioning of the atlas. The body will take care of the repositioning of the atlas as well as the balancing of the whole body system through decoding this innate information.
In the year 2015 the work with Atlas Balancing got a major upgrade. Soundcode Therapy and Soundcode Healing were born!
2017 "Universal Soundcodes for working with Humans and Animals" were taught for the first time.
Classes, Group Sessions and Trainings are now offered online for the english speaking countries.
In 2017 we started to incorporate working on supporting the healthy function of organs, meridians and glands.
The whole work got a new name, that describes very clearly what the effects of this work can be: DAO-THA Soundcodes. Details can be foun on the "Home" page.
Elisabeth U.H. Westermann is an ordained minister of the "Ecumenical Church of Light" in Pennsylvania.
She is traveling around the globe, teaching Soundcode Therapy and Atlas Balancing (now DAO-THA Soundcodes) and making it known to the world.
Elisabeth U.H. Westermann is working as a spiritual healer and health consultant.
She doesn`t diagnose and never promises healing in any way. Her focus is on triggering and strengthening the healthy components, the self-healing part of the human beings, and on supporting their personal development and awakening.